What is Life


Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera everyone. I hope everyone have a blessing day today. It’s been long that I didn’t wrote anything on my blog. Today I would like to write in english because it’s kind of from deep of my heart. I would feel  embarrass if I write in Malay. Haha but my Malay or English or Arabic all are not good actually. Do I care? Maybe because I don't talk much. Ok, let's start it.

When I was a kid I thought I have a sad life. I hate myself so much so then, I always pray for a happy life and happy family. So, I would get a meaningful life. Why? Because I know the reality is we can be happy for a moment but no forever. Happy is a part of it. Of course no matter what happen we would face a sad moment, hate, anger, jealous and so on. That is life but if we accept all that, we will be happy.  We know it’s a temporary but maybe there is a time that you would feeling down because of something happen. Oh yeah, what happenned has happen so, accept it. Maybe time will cure you so, it’s ok. Allah do it for a reason. For what reason? Of course for yourself. It just you cannot give up yet. Believe and belief you will feel some day. Open your eyes and your heart and you will see it clearly.

Even if you are having unhappy moment, never do break the limit of a things you shouldn’t  do it. Do something stupid actually is ok but you will regret later. Haha but never break anything more than the limit. It’s not about you have a limit but there is something you shouldn’t be do it such as killing people, suicide, revenge and in Islam there is haram things. The haram things was made for us to avoid anything bad in the future.Oh yeah, it's called prevention but it actually Islam is the way of you should live. There is what should do and shouldn’t be do it. It’s self restriction because Allah gave us “nafsu” or we called it as passion and lust that we will pursue it because of that. It’s a guidance for you on how to live in this world and this life is just a test that you would  have another journey for you to go to the final of our destination. Heaven or hell. Of course the person who doesn't believe in the Allah or the Creator would go to hell. I hate too if the person I love doesn't believe in me. haha. So, what do you think?

Do a lot of self-reflection, take it as a positive way for you to improve yourself or be a better person. Life is interesting but you don’t like it because it’s tiring you or you feel you never feel happy or hate yourself or you are useless. Your life is useless. No, It’s so beautiful cause there is so much to learn to see to feel. Don’t live in a fantasy that your live should be the way you want. Yeah, it’s sometime follow your plan but it usually not follow the way you want. The reason why this life created is to know who is the creator and worship Him. It's doesn't means you have to leave the things you love to do but do the right way. Acknowledge Him and remember Him. Allah doesn't need sacrifices but we need to do sacrifices for ourselves to restrict ourselves. But  Allah doesn't need anything from human because He is the creator. The creation Allah has made already beyond imagination.

You can see how man attract to women. Sometimes, we fooled by our own feeling but there is a real thing actually. There were something that can’t be describe but there were others creation too. There were animals, plants, ocean and so on. All this things  is wonderful but for me human is the most interesting creature, so many things have not yet discover. But in the end we would be useless if we live just for this living. We should life instead of living. Because we didn’t live for this moment, there is another journey waiting for us. This just the beginning of this life.

Think for a moment! What the purpose of your life. What are you going to do to achieve that purpose?

Comments

Posting terbaru saya